WALL COVERINGS MADE OF ENAMEL – TRADITIONAL TECHNIQUES NEWLY INTERPRETED
Alpenemaille® wall coverings are enamel tiles which are manufactured according to a traditional technique in Austria and fulfil the highest demands on design and robustness.
Why should it always be conventional ceramic tiles? Customise your wall surface, adapt it to the environment or deliberately set highlights. Combine, for example, your sink with a rear wall in the design “Gmundner Streublumen” or “Dirndl-Blümchenblau” – our enamel wall coverings allow for unimaginable design possibilities and brilliant variety of colours.
With minimal effort, they are simply attached to the wall with magnets, without tile adhesive, dirt, dust and noise and, if need be, completely removable. Decide for yourself whether you want to lay your enamel wall surface with silicone joint or on impact.
Whether the central core of the kitchen as a back wall, as a countertop, or in the bathroom as a washplace splash guard or full-surface shower back wall – the imagination knows no bounds.
For example, use your cell phone as a recipe book and simply “glue” it to the magnets that can be freely positioned behind the tiles. Complemented with our invisible built-in inductive charging station, USB plugs and the minimalistic, round sockets (with interchangeable, colored trim rings) we make your enamel wall surface “smart”!
Our enamel wall coverings are available in 5 standard formats:
- 200 x 160mm
- 240 x 200mm
- 250 x 170mm
- 310 x 150mm
- 470 x 230mm
- and the largest possible format: 2000 x 950mm
On request, we are happy to plan your space with individual dimensions!
Colours are available according to color card but also according to RAL, Pantone on request!
Design your own ideas or choose a design from the Riess product range – we are happy to assist you with design proposals!
All formats have 10mm or 20mm raised edges.
We guarantee the best quality 100% “Made in Austria”.
The production of premium enamel takes place CO2-neutrally by green electricity from hydropower.
- Enamel is not only visually appealing, it is also perceived as very pleasant in skin contact.
- The hygienic non-porous surface offers no breeding ground for bacteria and is allergen-free.
- Enamel does not absorb odours, is resistant to scratches and signs of wear. Enamel does not absorb odours, is resistant to scratches and signs of wear.
- The surface is also corrosion resistant and very durable.
- Withstands extreme temperatures from -60 ° C to 450 ° C as well as acids and alkalis.
- Enamel is lightfast, there is no yellowing or fading.
- Made of natural raw materials, carbon neutral and completely recyclable in scrap metal.
For further information and enquiries please contact us at email@example.com!