Alpenemaille® washbasins are handcrafted in Austria according to traditional models and meet the most demanding requirements.
The Alpenemaille® collection offers top-mounted and bowl basins, built-in and undermount basins, for private and semi-public areas, for guest and main bathrooms in various shapes, sizes and many colour variations. For your Alpenemaille® washbasin you can choose from the Riess assortment matching bowls, containers, cups etc., which we will be pleased to manufacture according to availability, in your desired design.
We also can supply your basin with drain set and also the matching space-saving siphon, which does not take up any space in the base unit. All basins can also be ordered with or without the hole for the drain chain.
We guarantee the best quality 100% “Made in Austria”.
The production of the premium enamel is CO2-neutral using green electricity from hydropower.
- Enamel is not only visually appealing – it also feels nice to touch! Fire-polished non-porous surface for hygiene!
- The surface does not provide a breeding ground for bacteria and is allergen-free!
- Enamel does not absorb odours, is resistant to scratches and signs of wear!
- The surfaces are also corrosion-resistant, very hard-wearing and durable!
- Can withstand extreme temperatures from -60°C to 450°C as well as acids and alkalis!
- Enamel is light-proof: it will not turn yellow or fade!
- Made from natural raw materials, CO² neutrally produced and completely recyclable in scrap metal!
The timelessly beautiful classics are cult objects and represent enduring values both in terms of form and colour.
Basin, drain set and siphon can of course also be purchased separately!
The drain set is always supplied with chrome-plated and black rubber plugs. So you have the possibility to change the stoppers according to your personal taste!
The delivery time is usually about 4-5 weeks from order.